Kids Adventure Series is coming to Bubolz
Bubolz Kids Adventure Series formerly Nature Ranger’s is a monthly program...Read Article
Welcome to The Lodge.
Celebrate with the beauty and elegance of a natural, outdoor wedding in the premier Northeast Wisconsin landscape of Bubolz Nature Preserve. The Lodge welcomes your guests with the same warmth and comfort that you would expect in a serene, Northwoods venue. You and your guests can enjoy the tranquil feeling of the outdoors inside, with added convenience of amenities and tasteful presentation for the most nurturing environment imaginable.
Situated on more than 700 acres of diverse habitat and blissful backdrops, the Lodge is conveniently located just north of Appleton, only minutes from award-winning hotels and shopping districts. Although we don’t provide overnight accommodations at The Lodge, the variety of options nearby are nearly endless.
Contact Shelley Lauer, Event Manager, for further information or to schedule a tour of the facility. Contact Shelley at (920)731-6041 or [email protected]
• On-site Wedding Coordinator
• Round tables (seating 8-10)
• Banquet tables (seating 6-8)
• Choice of White, Black or Ivory Linens
• Linen napkins in variety of colors
• Skirting for head table, gift table, cake table & guest book table
• Table for DJ
• Wireless mic for speeches
• Wireless high-speed internet access
• Ceremony Sites (The Pines & Amphitheater)
• Bridal suite for preparations
• Nature trails for guest to enjoy
• Preferred Caterer with professionally trained staff
• Decorating – 4 hour set up time prior to event
• Free Parking
When booking your ceremony and reception at Bubolz Nature Preserve, there is a 50% discount on the ceremony fee.
Our exclusive catering partner is The Marq by Festival Foods. Contact the caterers directly at (920) 532-4811 for pricing information. You may select the vendor of your choice for the cake/dessert.
Bubolz Nature Preserve supplies and services all bars. A beverage minimum will be applied for all weddings. Per Wisconsin statutes: No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed.
The Great Blue Heron Hall has a maximum capacity of 250 people seated at round tables of 10. The Black Bear Den Auditorium has a maximum capacity of 160 people at banquet style tables of 8.