Brew Ski


Due to several circumstances that are out of our control, we have made the extremely difficult decision to cancel this year’s Brewski event. The surge in COVID cases over the last month has caused us to remove the sampling portion of the event, and unfortunately we simply do not have enough snow at the preserve to offer ski/snowshoe rentals. We rely heavily on the funds that are raised at our events and are absolutely devastated to be forced to cancel, but we do not feel that we can execute this event to the standard that you have come to expect from us. We thank you for your understanding. 

If you purchased tickets to the event, please check your e-mail for refund information.