Established in 1971 and encompassing over 700 acres of unique property, the Bubolz Nature Preserve is
dedicated to developing a sound environmental ethic in persons of all ages through education, recreation
and conservation, while promoting a strong sense of overall wellness and appreciation of nature.
Cleaning / Banquet Set Up
Location: Appleton, WI
Position Type: Part Time
Duration & Hours: scheduled nights and weekend shifts.
- Room set up for weddings, programs, special events
- Set-up/tear-down of equipment and cleaning associated with programs/events
- Ensuring both levels of the Environmental Center are thoroughly cleaned
- Emptying trash and recyclables to dumpsters
- Ensuring janitorial closets are clean, organized and fully stocked
- Assessing and cleaning outer facilities including: Environmental Center decks and patios, restrooms, Amphitheater, Sugar Shack, Schoolhouse and Log Cabin
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organization skills required
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize and work under pressure
- Upbeat, energetic and positive attitude
- Highly motivated, personable, articulate and diplomatic
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with both external and internal customers
- Strong ability to work independently, yet enthusiastic to be part of a team
- Flexibility in scheduling to accommodate regular evening and weekend hours
The employee must regularly bend, squat and must regularly lift and/or move 35 lbs and occasionally up to 75 lbs.
To Apply e-mail your resume to [email protected]