Welcome to The Lodge
Celebrate with the beauty and elegance of a natural, outdoor wedding in the premier Northeast Wisconsin landscape of Bubolz Nature Preserve. The Lodge welcomes your guests with the same warmth and comfort that you would expect in a serene, Northwoods venue. You and your guests can enjoy the tranquil feeling of the outdoors inside, with added convenience of amenities and tasteful presentation for the most nurturing environment imaginable.
Situated in the Fox Valley on more than 700 acres of diverse habitat and blissful backdrops, The Lodge is conveniently located just north of Appleton, only minutes from award-winning hotels and shopping districts. Although we don’t provide overnight accommodations at The Lodge, the variety of options nearby are nearly endless.
Contact our events team for further information or to schedule a tour of the facility. Contact us at 920-731-6041 or by e-mail:
- Nicole: email@example.com
- Laura: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zack: email@example.com
- On-site staff
- Round tables (seating 8–10)
- Banquet tables (seating 6–8)
- Wireless mic for speeches
- Wireless high-speed internet access
- Ceremony Sites (The Pines & Amphitheater)
- Nature trails for guest to enjoy
- Preferred Caterers (view list)
- Standard wedding rental from 1:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- 10% room rental discount for “off season” rental (November–April)
- Free Parking & Overnight Parking available
When booking your ceremony and reception at Bubolz Nature Preserve, there is a 50% discount on the ceremony fee.
Bubolz has selected several local catering services for you to choose from to have the best experience possible. You can contact each directly and they will assist you with designing a menu for your event. You may select the vendor of your choice for the cake/dessert. View our preferred caterers list.
Bubolz Nature Preserve supplies and services all bars. A beverage minimum will be applied for all weddings. Per Wisconsin statutes: No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed.
The Great Blue Heron Hall has a maximum capacity of 250 people seated at round tables of 10 (without a head table). The Black Bear Den Auditorium has a maximum capacity of 168 people at banquet style tables of 8 (without a head table).